Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Spoon Fed

Dearest all,

If anyone knows me, your dearest long lost brother Hindy, then you'll know I live in the Carringly Home in Eltinston. Right now, a very pretty nurse is bending down to insert a spoon of slop into my opened gob. What a charming young thing. She has the prettiest of eyes, even though I'm not sure if both are looking at me, and I suspect she uses the loose one to catch a look at Peter, the stinky chap in the corner.

I swallow this muck so she will smile at me, her lovely teeth in her sweet thin lips. She's obviously had a few scraps in her day. There's always a bald spot where some sailor has grasped her hair and yanked very hard. She's a fighter and I love that. I might ask her to marry me. If I could be sure she was a real lady and not a gent. Oh hum, bye for now.

Your brother Hindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home